Autodesk Revit Full Versions
€15.99 – €49.99
- Autodesk Fully Activated Software 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023 for Windows.
- It is a complete offline installer standalone setup of Autodesk for a compatible version of Windows.
- The program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our store technical staff.
- It is a fully working version without any problem.
Autodesk Revit Full Versions (64 Bit) Fully Activated With Lifetime License
2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023 Version Are Available
We offer 100% Fully Working High Quality Software
Digital Download ONLY, You Will NOT Receive a Disc !!!
Due To The Nature Of This Product, No Return Or Refund Is Accepted.
If You Want To Pay Using PayPal, Please Contact Us From Here.
Autodesk Revit Full Versions Specifics
- Another suite of engineering and design applications is the Autodesk Revit software family designed and manufactured for Building Information Modeling (BIM). Named after the words Revitalization and Revitalize, they mean revitalizing and rejuvenating life, demonstrating the high power of the software in creating complex designs.
- New and enhanced AUTODESK REVIT 64 Bits 2020 building design software features support consistent, coordinated, and complete modeling for a multidiscipline design that extends to detailing and construction. Create a physical model for coordination and documentation and an associated analytical model for structural analysis. Create 3D reinforcement designs for cast-in-place and precast concrete structures. Produce reinforcement shop drawing documentation with rebar schedules.
- Model connections with a higher level of detail using a variety of parametric steel connections in AUTODESK REVIT 64 Bits 2020 or by creating your own custom steel connections. Create an accurate and detailed structural documentation of multi-material designs. Dynamo gives structural engineers, designers, and detailers tools to build structures with minimal energy and make their own design tools.
Autodesk Revit Full Versions Features
- This release of VREDTM focuses on tools for flexibility, as well as the ability to be creative with your renderings.
- PDF underlay support
- Insert a PDF into Revit from any source and snap to the PDF to model new elements based on the 2D data.
- Path of travel
- Understand how people will move in a building or navigate a space to analyze design performance.
- Elliptical walls
- Create more advanced wall geometry with the ability to draw elliptical walls and curtain walls.
- Tag, schedule, and view filter for elevation
- Schedule elevation of elements and use those values in view filters, streamlining the ability to interact with elements in the properties palette.
- Track and edit scope box parameter in view list
- Include the scope box parameter in a view list, coordinate crop regions across multiple views without opening each view.
- Create parts from imported geometry
- Imported geometry (direct shapes) can now be split into parts. Make cuts and adjustments to parts using Revit opening and cut tools.
- Copy and paste legends across sheets
- Enhanced copy-and-paste functionality for legends lets you efficiently copy legends for use in other locations.
- Improved rebar copy and move logic
- Get more predictable behavior when copying and moving shape-driven rebar, for higher accuracy and design intent fidelity.
- Enhanced multi-rebar annotation
More To Love
- Use multi-rebar annotations for planar parallel freeform rebar sets and concrete faces.
- Steel connections for Dynamo
- Use Dynamo to accelerate the insertion of multiple steel connections based on user-defined rules.
- Propagation of steel connections
- Quickly add similar steel connections to your project by propagating existing connections.
- More accurately document system design with Revit 2020 feature
- Electrical panel feed through lugs connection
- Model the connection of panels through feed-through lugs, more accurately documenting the system design.
- Electrical homerun wiring improvements
- With more control over arrowheads and tick marks, create electrical documentation that is easier to understand and use.
- Revit extension for fabrication exports
- Generate CSV output to be used in spreadsheets or other data environments directly from Revit.
- Change service improvement
- Change service now allows multi-shape services to be preserved or replaced in a single operation.
- Simple user interface with the ability to learn fast
- Drawing and drawing two-dimensional and three-dimensional building maps
- Ability to make connections between architectural drawings, structures, etc. and to coordinate between them
- Ability to be used as a group and multi-user on a project
- Identifying and eliminating overlaps of views, sections and plans
- 4D BIM capability for cost estimation and project time management
- Ability to calculate the building meter and change it quickly if the maps are changed
- Exchange data with AutoCAD and 3ds Max software
Autodesk Revit Full Versions System Requirements
- Minimum: Entry-Level Configuration
- Operating System
64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 10 or Windows 11. See Autodesk’s Product Support Lifecycle for support information.
- CPU Type
Intel® i-Series, Xeon®, AMD® Ryzen, Ryzen Threadripper PRO. 2.5GHz or Higher.
- Highest CPU GHz recommended.
Autodesk® Revit® software products will use multiple cores for many tasks.
8 GB RAM
- Usually sufficient for a typical editing session for a single model up to approximately 100 MB on disk. This estimate is based on internal testing and customer reports. Individual models will vary in their use of computer resources and performance characteristics.
- Models created in previous versions of Revit software products may require more available memory for the one-time upgrade process.
- Video Display Resolutions
1280 x 1024 with true color
UltraHigh (4k) Definition Monitor
- Video Adapter
Display adapter capable of 24-bit color
- Advanced Graphics:
DirectX® 11 capable graphics card with Shader Model 5 and a minimum of 4GB of video memory
- Disk Space
30 GB free disk space
- .NET Framework Version 4.8 or later.
Autodesk Revit Full Versions Feedback and Reviews
- If you are satisfied with the purchase, do not hesitate to give feedback.
- For any problems, I invite you to contact us, so that we can resolve them as quickly and as best as possible.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us through the Contact page.
- Your email will be answered as soon as we read it.
- 1 Software Installer.
- 1 Instructions File.
- 1 Read me File
- Please Place your order, and pay for it.
- Check Your Downloads under “My account” your digital product will be present there.
- Usually in less than 1 hour. if you didn’t receive it within 24 hours, please send us a message through our Contact Page.
- Due to the nature of this product, no return or refund is accepted.
2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023