What Doesn’t Kill Us By Scott Carney PDF
Lifetime Software Store Offers Latest, Newest & Most Wanted PDF E-books For a Tiny Price.Welcome Dear Customers We Are Happy To Give You A Good Read.
Lifetime Software Store Offers Latest, Newest & Most Wanted PDF E-books For a Tiny Price. Welcome Dear Customers We Are Happy To Give You A Good Read.
What Doesn’t Kill Us: the bestselling guide to transforming your body by unlocking your lost evolutionary strength PDF E-book By Scott Carney
- NAME: What Doesn’t Kill Us: the bestselling guide to transforming your body by unlocking your lost evolutionary strength PDF E-book By Scott Carney
- AUTHOR: Scott Carney
- RATING: 4.6 Out Of 5
- PRINT LENGTH: 183 pages
- PUBLISHER: Scribe (January 30, 2017)
- PUBLICATION DATE: January 30, 2017
- LANGUAGE: English
ABOUT What Doesn’t Kill Us By Scott Carney PDF
- PRAISE FOR SCOTT CARNEY
- ‘[Wim Hof] has become a phenomenon, and Carney is an entertaining guide to his world and his followers .’ The Times.
- ‘I always knew that jumping into freezing water makes you feel brilliant afterwards, but now I know why.’ The Spectator.
- What are our bodies really capable of?
- We like to sit in air-conditioned comfort, yet each year millions of ordinary people train in CrossFit boxes, compete in Tough Mudders, and challenge themselves in Spartan races. They are connecting with their environment and, whether they realise it or not, unlocking their hidden evolutionary potential.
- No one exemplifies this better than Wim Hof, whose remarkable ability to control his body temperature in extreme cold has sparked a whirlwind of scientific study. Through him, we are just beginning to understand how cold adaptation might combat autoimmune diseases and chronic pain — and possibly even reverse the development of one of our greatest killers: diabetes.
- Award-winning journalist Scott Carney investigates the astonishing and sometimes dangerous world of body transformation. He reveals techniques you can try at home, but his own journey culminates in a record-bending, 28-hour climb to the snowy peak of Mt Kilimanjaro — wearing nothing but a pair of shorts and running shoes.
- Climbing a mountain in nothing but a pair of shorts seems idiotic to most, but for Wim Hof and his companions, it’s just another day. When investigative journalist and anthropologist Carney heard about Hof’s mind-boggling methods and claims that he could “hack” the human body, he knew he had to venture to Poland to expose this fraud. But in just a few days, Hof changed Carney’s mind, and so began a friendship and a new adventure. The question is, What happens when we push our bodies to the limit? Carney calls on evolutionary biology and other modern scientific disciplines to explore and explain Hof’s unconventional methods. Fresh and exciting, this book has wide appeal for readers interested in health, sports, self-improvement, and extreme challenges.―Booklist
- As this engaging autoethnography relates, anthropologist and investigative journalist Carney was skeptical upon encountering a photo of a nearly naked Wim Hof sitting on a glacier in the Arctic Circle. Hof, a Dutch fitness guru who runs a training camp in Poland’s wilderness, claims he can control his body temperature and immune system solely with his mind; though Carney set out to prove Hof a charlatan, he was instead won over. The accomplishments Carney documents are unbelievable and fascinating; this isn’t a how-to for those looking to perform extraordinary feats, but it is an entertaining account that will appeal to the adventurous. ―Publishers Weekly
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PAPER BOOK!!!
YOU WILL GET A PDF FORMAT BOOK.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT WE DO NOT OFFER REFUND.
FEEDBACK & REVIEW
If you are satisfied with the purchase, do not hesitate to give a feedback.
For any problems, I invite you to contact us, so that we can resolve them as quickly and as best as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us through the Contact page.
Your email will be answered as soon as we read it.
E-book (PDF Format)
Read Me File
Please Place your order and pay for it.
Check Your Downloads under “My account” your digital product will be present there.
Usually, you will get the download link instantly, after you pay for your order. If you didn’t have the download link under your account on our store then please send us a message through our Contact Page so as we will send it manually.
Due to the nature of this product, We do not offer a refund.