Hacking: The Art of Exploitation 2nd Ed
Lifetime Software Store Offers Latest, Newest & Most Wanted PDF E-books For a Tiny Price.Welcome Dear Customers We Are Happy To Give You A Good Read.
Lifetime Software Store Offers Latest, Newest & Most Wanted PDF E-books For a Tiny Price. Welcome Dear Customers We Are Happy To Give You A Good Read.
Hacking: The Art of Exploitation 2nd Edition
PDF E-book By Jon Erickson
- NAME: Hacking: The Art of Exploitation, 2nd Edition PDF E-book By Jon Erickson
- AUTHOR: John Paul Mueller
- RATING: 4.6 Out Of 5
- PRINT LENGTH: 492 pages
- PUBLISHER: No Starch Press; 2nd edition (February 1, 2008)
- PUBLICATION DATE: February 1, 2008
- LANGUAGE: English
ABOUT Hacking: The Art of Exploitation 2nd Ed
- Hacking is the art of creative problem solving, whether that means finding an unconventional solution to a difficult problem or exploiting holes in sloppy programming. Many people call themselves hackers, but few have the strong technical foundation needed to really push the envelope.
- Rather than merely showing how to run existing exploits, author Jon Erickson explains how arcane hacking techniques actually work. To share the art and science of hacking in a way that is accessible to everyone, Hacking: The Art of Exploitation, 2nd Edition introduces the fundamentals of C programming from a hacker’s perspective.
- Use it to follow along with the book’s examples as you fill gaps in your knowledge and explore hacking techniques on your own. Get your hands dirty debugging code, overflowing buffers, hijacking network communications, bypassing protections, exploiting cryptographic weaknesses, and perhaps even inventing new exploits. This book will teach you how to:
- Program computers using C, assembly language, and shell scripts
- Corrupt system memory to run arbitrary code using buffer overflows and format strings
- Inspect processor registers and system memory with a debugger to gain a real understanding of what is happening
MORE TO KNOW
- Outsmart common security measures like non executable stacks and intrusion detection systems
- Gain access to a remote server using port-binding or connect-back shellcode, and alter a server’s logging behavior to hide your presence
- Redirect network traffic, conceal open ports, and hijack TCP connections
- Crack encrypted wireless traffic using the FMS attack, and speed up brute-force attacks using a password probability matrix
- Hackers are always pushing the boundaries, investigating the unknown, and evolving their art. Even if you don’t already know how to program, Hacking: The Art of Exploitation, 2nd Edition will give you a complete picture of programming, machine architecture, network communications, and existing hacking techniques. Combine this knowledge with the accompanying Linux environment, and all you need is your own creativity.
- I’m taking the PWK course from offensive security, going for my OSCP amd this book might as well be listed as the text book for the class it is full of good stuff and written so that even those completely new to this can understand and follow along, goes far more in depth than the course does (more courses by them go this in depth however) it has examples and a live linux cd to practice with its great.
- Great book that was delivered in excellent condition. The review of assembly really made me understand what C was doing under the hood especially the concept of pointers that had been difficult to grasp for a while.
- DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PAPER BOOK!!!
- YOU WILL GET A PDF FORMAT BOOK.
- DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT WE DO NOT OFFER REFUND.
FEEDBACK & REVIEW
- If you are satisfied with the purchase, do not hesitate to give a feedback.
- For any problems, I invite you to contact us, so that we can resolve them as quickly and as best as possible.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us through the Contact page.
- Your email will be answered as soon as we read it.
- E-book (PDF Format)
- Read Me File
- Store Shortcut
- Please Place your order and pay for it.
- Check Your Downloads under “My account” your digital product will be present there.
- Usually, you will get the download link instantly, after you pay for your order. If you didn’t have the download link under your account on our store then please send us a message through our Contact Page so as we will send it manually.
- Due to the nature of this product, We do not offer a refund.